Pagi tadi (pukul 5.00 WIB), Nintendo menyiarkan Nintendo Direct yang kedua di tahun ini. Berbeda dengan Nintendo Direct sebelumnya, Nintendo Direct kali ini tidak berfokus khusus kepada video game Pokémon. Sesuai informasi resmi dari Nintendo, Nintendo Direct kali ini berfokus kepada video game Wii U dan 3DS yang akan diluncurkan sepanjang musim panas 2016 (bukan video game untuk mobile atau tentang NX).
Hal-hal menarik apa saja yang diumumkan oleh Nintendo? Wikiba Asia merangkumnya untuk kalian.
- Bill Trinen memulai Nintendo Direct
- Starfox Zero, beralih ke Shigeru Miyamoto
- Miyamoto meminta maaf atas penundaan peluncuran Starfox.
- Terdapat “alternate path” dalam level Starfox
- 2-player mode. Satu mengendalikan pesawat, satu menembak
- Amiibo Fox dapat digunakan untuk bonus “classic” Arwing
- Project Guard menjadi Starfox Guard
- Berbagai level buatan antar pemain
- Kembali ke Bill Trinen
- Starfox Zero dan Starfox Guard dibundel. 22 April 2016
- Update Splatoon (gear improvement, matchmaking adjusment, new splatfest elements), 8 Maret
- Mario & Sonic at Rio Olympic
- Permainan baru; Rugby, Gymnastic. 24 Juni 2016
- Versi 3DS tanggal 18 Maret 2016
- Update Super Mario Maker. 9 Maret 2016
- Judul resmi versi Bahasa Inggris Genei Ibun Roku adalah Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE. 24 Juni 2016. Japanese audio, english subtitle
- Free-to-play game untuk Wii U dari Bandai Namco. Lost Reavers 28 April 2016, 14 April Open beta
- Paper Mario Color Splash untuk Wii U. Coming 2016
- Pokkén Tournament. 18 Maret 2016. Early Access Tournament 17 Maret 2016
- Twilight Princess HD, 4 Maret 2016
- My Nintendo (pengganti Club Nintendo)
- Mini Mario & Friends Amiibo Challange untuk Wii U dan 3DS. 28 April 2016, 25 Maret early access
- New Amiibo (Isabelle dan Amiibo Card Animal Crossing)
- SNES Virtual Console, eksklusif untuk New Nintendo 3DS. Pilotwings, Super Mario Land, Star Fox, dll.
- Pocket Card Jockey untuk Nintendo 3DS. Balap kuda sambil main solitaire. Dikembangkan oleh Game Freak. Mei 2016
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. New playable character. Azure Stiker Gunvolt diskon menjadi 9.99 USD; Summer 2016
- Fire Emblem Fates Revelation, 19.99 USD. More DLC
- Hyrule Warriors Legends. Season Pass available (bonus kostum Ganondorf). Beli versi 3DS dapat kode download DLC untuk versi Wii U. 25 Maret 2016
- Disney Art Academy untuk 3DS. 13 Mei 2016
- Bravely Second: End Layer. New jobs: Wizard, Catmaster. Demo (cerita khusus) akan tersedia di eShop 10 Maret 2016. Collector’s Edition tersedia, termasuk official artbook. Tanggal peluncuran 15 April 2016
- Dragon Quest VII. 2016
- Monster Hunter X untuk wilayah Amerika Serikat, dengan judul Monster Hunter Generations. Summer 2016
- Bonus content untuk save data MH4U, MH4U diskon menjadi 19.99 USD
- Metroid Prime Federation Force. Late Spring 2016
- Rhythm Fever Megamix untuk 3DS. Later this year.
- Kirby Planet Robobot untuk 3DS (termasuk Team Kirby Clash, dengan fitur Download Play). Amiibo compatble. Kirby Series Amiibo (Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Waddledee) 10 Juni 2016
In a new Nintendo Direct video, Nintendo revealed new games on the way for its Wii U andNintendo 3DS systems, as well as additional details about previously announced titles. From new games in the Kirby and Paper Mario franchises to a companion game for Star Fox Zero, this is one video that can’t be missed.
To view the Nintendo Direct video in its entirety, visit http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct. Some of the highlights revealed in the video include:
- Star Fox Zero: Fox McCloud returns in an action-packed new adventure. Multiple paths branch out to give players plenty of places to explore, and each route gives them a completely different experience, with each battle posing its own set of unique challenges. Players will notice their skills get better and better over time, as they become top-notch pilots. In two-player mode, one player can fly the Arwing while the other player aims and shoots. The game launches April 22. The packaged version comes with a Star Fox Guardgame disc at a suggested retail price of $59.99 while the digital version of the game can be purchased by itself from Nintendo eShop for $49.99.
- Star Fox Guard: Players set up 12 cameras to find and defeat enemies who are attacking the mining site of Slippy Toad’s uncle, Grippy Toad. The game includes about 100 stages, but players can also create their own stages by editing the placement of enemies and uploading their levels online. The only way to get the physical version of Star Fox Guard is by purchasing the packaged version of Star Fox Zero. The game can also be purchased by itself from Nintendo eShop for $14.99. Customers that purchase the digital version of either Star Fox Zero or Star Fox Guard will receive a $4.99 Nintendo eShop discount toward the other game.
- Paper Mario: Color Splash: Prism Island is being drained of its color and it’s up to Paper Mario to stop it! Use Paper Mario’s paint hammer to splash paint on anything it hits and bring the color back to the island in this new action-adventure game. The game will launch later in 2016.
- Super Mario Maker: More than 6.2 million courses from players around the world are available for others to play, and now a free March 9 update will add a Super Expert mode to the 100-Mario Challenge. The mode is unlocked after players clear Expert mode. Super Expert Mode dishes out six extremely tough courses. Additionally, 12 new Mystery Mushroom costumes have been added to 100 Mario Challenge. The update also provides level creators with even more tools: – Shake a P Switch to turn it into a key. Shake a Door to turn it into a Key Door. Creators can make enemies hold keys, meaning players can’t advance without defeating mandatory bosses.- Shake a Coin to turn it into a Pink Coin. Players must collect them all to make a key appear.
– Shake a Thwomp to turn it into a massive Skewer column from Super Mario World.
– Additionally, the Super Mario Maker Bookmark site will see additions such as ranking categories for world records and the number of first clears on courses, inspiring new ways to experience the main game.
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games: The Wii U version of the game launches on June 24 and includes two events new to the series: Rugby Sevens and Rhythmic Gymnastics Clubs. Every event in the game takes place in locales modeled after the actual venues in Rio.
- Splatoon: The hit multiplayer game is getting more updates. An update on March 8 balances some gear abilities to improve some of the lesser-used ones and make them more appealing. Additional tweaks to matchmaking, Ranked Battles and Splatfests aim to improve the overall user experience. Another update arrives in two waves, with the first coming in April. It will adjust some existing weapons and add new weapon set recommendations as “Sheldon’s Picks.”
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: Slay monsters—and slay like a pop star—all at the same time, in this brand-new RPG from acclaimed developer Atlus. A sinister force from another dimension has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in a fantastical barrage of style, fashion, music and, of course, danger. So play to your strengths in high-energy turn-based battles, then fuse items to craft powerful weapons and crush your foes. Around every corner you’ll find fan-service—including Fire Emblem references—original songs by Japanese entertainment giant Avex, dungeons themed after the entertainment industry and eye-catching music performances. The one-of-a-kind game launches June 24.
- LOST REAVERS: BANDAI NAMCO’s latest free-to-play online co-op action game asks players to team up with other adventurers online to fight zombies and solve puzzles as they search for valuable treasure. As players complete missions, characters will level up, unlock additional skills and increase their in-game funds to acquire new weapons. An open beta version is launching April 14 with the full version coming to Wii U on April 28.
- Kirby: Planet Robobot: Invaders have mechanized Dream Land. To restore his home to its original form, Kirby must use their technology against them with the new Robobot Armor. The Robobot Armor can even destroy a variety of obstacles in his way. The Team Kirby Clash mode lets up to four players join forces to battle against powerful bosses. Players select one of four roles, and participate in a co-op quest to defeat a boss while supporting their team. Completing a quest earns experience points to level-up and grow more powerful. The game is compatible with a large variety of amiibo figures, and some give Kirby character-specific abilities. A new series of Kirby amiibo figures that includes Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight and Waddle Dee gives Kirby attributes specific to each character. Tapping the Kirby figure is the only way to get the UFO ability. The game and new amiibo figures launch June 10.
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force: This next chapter in the Metroid Prime series is a first-person adventure fused with puzzle solving, focused on shooting and co-op gameplay. Players take on missions that tell the story of the battle between the Galactic Federation’s elite Federation Force unit and the Space Pirates. Each player must select and carry specific sub-weapons based on their preferred roles, then proceed to complete each mission. The game will launch in late spring.
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix: The game offers more than 100 rhythm games, 30 of which are new to the series. An additional 70 have been selected from previous games in the series, including the original Game Boy Advance title, which was never released in North America. The game launches later this year.
- Monster Hunter Generations: The newest installment in the popular Monster Hunter action RPG series from Capcom is making its way to the West. The game will feature a special collaboration armor set based on Marth from the Fire Emblem series. Anyone who playsMonster Hunter Generations on Nintendo 3DS with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate save data present on it will receive bonus content in the new game. As a special promotion, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is being offered at a special price of $19.99 in Nintendo eShop for 48 hours, starting today at 3 p.m. PT. The game will launch this summer.
- Disney Art Academy: Discover your inner artist to capture the stunning visuals of over 80 Disney and Pixar characters. With advice and lessons inspired by Disney art and Pixar animations, learn to use a bundle of different drawing tools to create Elsa and Olaf from Disney Frozen, characters from Disney Inside Out, Mickey Mouse and more! Even share your creations with your friends! Disney Art Academy launches May 13.
- Hyrule Warriors Legends: The game launches March 25, at which point players can buy a season pass to get access to four DLC packs and a bonus costume for Ganondorf. These packs will also be available for purchase individually in Nintendo eShop during the next few months. A transfer code will allow purchasers who also own Hyrule Warriors for Wii U to use Ganondorf’s Trident weapon and play as the five new characters from Hyrule Warriors Legends in the Wii U game. Medli from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker will be available as a free download when the first DLC pack is released.
- Bravely Second: End Layer: A free demo of the game hits Nintendo eShop on March 10. Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked members will receive a unique 16-digit code to access the demo early on March 7. Playing the demo will earn play bonuses that players can transfer into the full version of the game when it launches on April 15.
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past: Travel to the past to save the present in this classic Dragon Quest adventure that has been completely remade from the ground up for Nintendo 3DS. The world has been rebuilt, the characters have new 3D models and the story has been completely re-localized. Even customize your party with over 30 classes and rank up in turn-based battles to learn new spells and abilities. The game launches later in 2016.
- Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation: This third path in the story reveals many secrets not available in the Birthright or Conquest versions. On March 10, players can purchaseRevelation for $19.99. Once purchased, a third option will appear at the Branch of Fate moment of the game: “Refuse to Choose a Side.” Today two new maps (Museum Melee and Ghostly Gold) are being released for purchase in the Dragon’s Gate in-game DLC shop, with Royal Royale launching on March 17. After March 17, additional maps will be released on a weekly basis through April 21.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Virtual Console Update: Super NES games are coming to New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL systems. At the conclusion of today’s Nintendo Direct, Super Mario World,F-Zero and Pilotwings will be available, mirroring the original Super NES launch lineup. On March 24, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart and EarthBound will join the lineup. And on April 14, watch for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Metroid and Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Quest. The New Nintendo 3DS hardware enables Perfect Pixel Mode in these versions, which gives players the option to display the games in their original resolution. Find a full listing of Virtual Console titles at Nintendo.com.
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 2: Gunvolt’s rival Copen joins the fray as a playable character. Players can dash into enemies to lock on to them, then unleash a devastating homing shot. Copen can also copy the abilities of all seven new boss characters and use them as his own. The game launches this summer. In the meantime, the original Azure Striker Gunvolt game is available for $9.99, now through June 1.
- Pocket Card Jockey: Solitaire meets horse racing – really! Game Freak’s new mashup puts players in the saddle as a jockey who must complete a fast-paced, simplified version of solitaire to propel the horse through intense races. It’s all about leveling up the horse through strategic positioning and placement on the track. Over time, players can win trophies for high-ranking races to secure sponsors. The game launches in May.
- Mini Mario and Friends amiibo Challenge: This free game can be found in Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Tap an amiibo figure on the Wii U GamePad controller or New Nintendo 3DS system (or to a Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS system using the Nintendo 3DS NFC Reader/Writer accessory) to guide one of 11 minis across more than 60 levels. Players can tap any compatible amiibo figure. Or, by tapping specific amiibo figures, players can guide minis that have exclusive level sets or their own unique abilities, like mini Mario’s wall jump or mini Yoshi, who can eat enemies. Starting March 25, the game will be available at select retailers as a bonus download code with the purchase of any Nintendo amiibo figure. It will also be available to download for free from Nintendo eShop on April 28.
- Isabelle amiibo Figure: In June, Isabelle will be available separate from the Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival bundle, in her winter outfit. A new Isabelle figure featuring her summer outfit is also coming. Both figures launch on June 10.
- amiibo Cards: Series 4 of the Animal Crossing amiibo cards launch on June 10.