Setelah penantian lama, akhirnya Idea Factory akan meluncurkan Monster Monpiece untuk platform PC melalui layanan Steam. Video game RPG (role-playing game) karya Compile Heart tersebut sebelumnya diluncurkan untuk PlayStation Vita pada tahun 2013 di Jepang dan pada tahun 2014 di Amerika Serikat dan Eropa.
Namun, tentu saja, terdapat upgrade pada versi PC ini, termasuk tampilan visual menjadi Full HD (1080p). Idea Factory pun akan memberikan diskon 25% selama sepekan pertama setelah tanggal peluncuran sehingga banderol harga Monster Monpiece menjadi 19,99 Dolar Amerika Serikat. Terdapat tambahan Deluxe Pack seharga 9,99 Dolar Amerika Serikat yang terdiri dari beberapa tambahan konten, yaitu:
- Digital Card Gallery (lebih dari 100 halaman)
- Art Book yang memperlihatkan berbagai sketsa
- 6 wallpaper untuk menghias desktop PC
MONSTER MONPIECE FINALLY ARRIVES ON STEAM MARCH 14, 2017!
LOS ANGELES, CA., February 21, 2017 – The wait will soon be over! Monster Monpiece takes its moe-filled card battle system to Steam on March 14 for $19.99, with a 25% weeklong discount! We’ll also have a Deluxe Pack available, as well as bundled discounts!
Deluxe Pack (accessible with game purchase) – $9.99
- Original Soundtrack
- Digital Card Gallery – Over 100 pages featuring all the card forms from the game
- Rough Sketches Art Book
- 6 PC Wallpapers
On top of the 25% launch discount, you can get the Deluxe Bundle (game + Deluxe Pack) for an additional 10% off both the game and Deluxe Pack!
Originally available on the PlayStation®Vita system, this card-battle game with light RPG elements offers layers of strategy in a world where grid-based battles are fought with a variety of cards that come to life. It won’t include multiplayer support, but it will feature upscaled graphics for an amazing 1080p experience, as well as the full set of cards and artwork that were available for the game’s original Japanese release.
God’s hammer struck twice, punishing the world of Yafaniel below…
In this world humans and “monster girls” live an uneasy coexistence. May Esperio trains to become a master of the monster girls alongside her two friends, Elza and Karen, but her world is shaken after an encounter with a stranger leaves Elza “Lost” – a dark affliction that plagues humans and monster girls alike.
Now May must travel the world to get to the bottom of this mysterious sickness and save Elza before it’s too late for her – and the world!
- Moe and Monsters in 1080p – Experience the world of Yafaniel like never before seen in upscaled 1080p graphics!
- More Moe More Battles – Play fast-paced card battles where more than 100 monster girl cards can be summoned, each class coming to life as a 3D chibi model on a battle grid!
- Master the Moe – Each card you play can mean victory or defeat –with Skills, Potentials, Fusions, and Aura Bonuses, you have layers of strategy to use in each battle.
- Gotta Rub ‘Em All – Level up your cards with the frenetic First ❤ Crush Rub system, wherein your magical prowess can be rubbed into each of the Monster Girls to increase their strength and obtain new artwork for each!
Visit the Steam page for more information!